1. - These general terms and conditions regulate the use of the website at www.montesqueiro.com and sub-domains (hereinafter ‘the Website’), the property of (Monte Esqueiro Eventos, S.L. (hereinafter Montesqueiro). Anyone using this Website shall be considered a user thereof (hereinafter ‘the User’), implying full and unconditional acceptance by the User of all the General Terms and Conditions included in the version published by Montesqueiro whenever they access the Website.
2.- Access to or the use of certain services and contents offered to Users on or via the Website shall be subject to certain specific terms and conditions which may complete or modify these General Terms and Conditions. Prior to access or use of said services and contents, the User must therefore read any such specific terms and conditions carefully. Access to or use of the aforementioned services and contents implies full and unconditional acceptance of the specific terms and conditions included in the version published by Montesqueiro at the time of access or use thereof.
3. - Via the Website, Montesqueiro will provide Users with access to and use of a range of services and contents made available to them either by Montesqueiro or third party website users or third party suppliers of services and contents.
Montesqueiro reserves the right to unilaterally modify the layout and settings of the website at any time and without prior notice. Likewise, it reserves the right to modify or delete the services and contents, as well as the terms and conditions regulating access to or use of the Website and the services offered thereon, also at any time and without prior notice.
Montesqueiro does not guarantee the availability or continuity of the Website and the services offered thereon.
Montesqueiro shall accept no liability whatsoever for damages of any kind that may arise due to the lack of availability or continuity of the Website and the services or contents offered thereon.
4. - All the contents of the Website are protected by Law and Intellectual and Industrial Property agreements.
5. - This Website may contain links to other websites operated by third parties that are not related to Montesqueiro. Such links are provided for the sole purpose of the User’s convenience. The inclusion of said links to other third party websites does not imply approval of the contents thereof by Montesqueiro or the existence of any type of association between Montesqueiro and the operators of such websites.
6. - Users undertake to use the Website and its services and contents in accordance with the Law and these General Terms and Conditions. Likewise, they agree to refrain from using the Website and its services and contents for illicit purposes or effects that constitute a breach of these General Terms and Conditions, damage third party rights and interests or that may in any way damage, render useless, overload or deteriorate the Website and its services and contents or prevent other Users’ normal use, enjoyment thereof or of its services and contents.
7.- Users are required to comply with the Law and these General Terms and Conditions when using those services and contents whose nature allows Users to post contents on the Website that may be accessed by other Users; examples include the services and contents of chats, blogs, forums, email, notice boards, personal websites, etc. (hereinafter collectively referred to as forums).
Montesqueiro is under no obligation to and does not monitor the contents Users transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties via the forums. Notwithstanding the above, Montesqueiro reserves the right to review, either on its own initiative or at the request of third parties, any contents Users may transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties at any time and without prior notice, should they consider them to constitute a breach of these General Terms and Conditions.
8. - Users are aware of and voluntarily accept sole responsibility for the use of the Website, its services and contents, as well as the forums and their contents.
9. - Montesqueiro does not carry out prior checks or guarantee the absence of viruses in the contents or the absence of other elements in the contents that may affect the User’s hardware or software or the documents and files saved on the Users’ hardware.
Montesqueiro is exempt from all liability relating to any damage attributable to the presence of viruses or any other harmful elements included in the contents.
10. - The information, software and/or products or services and contents included on this Website may contain errors or typographical mistakes. Changes to the information included on the Website will be made at regular intervals.
Neither Montesqueiro nor its suppliers accept any liability whatsoever for direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or of any other type, including, but not limited to, damages attributable to loss of use, data or earnings resulting from or related to the use of this Website, the inability to use or delay in the use of this Website, the provision of services and contents, or the inability to obtain any related information, software, products or graphics via this Website.
11. - Montesqueiro reserves the right to deny User access to the Website or any part thereof at any time and without prior notice at its own discretion.